To provide current and ongoing consultation delivery services and input to the Family Teaching Couples/Family Teachers within the Teaching Family Model to individuals with severe Developmental Disabilities to help maintain and ensure certification within the Teaching Family Association (TFA).
1)Responsible for reviewing consultation data as well as consultation feedback monthly.
2) Review outcome tracking and monitor outcomes to ensure staff instructions are complete.
3) Track consultation visits.
4) Schedule / track all evaluations.
5) Review completed evaluations for grammar and conceptual feedback.
6) Send evaluations to Family Teachers upon completion.
7) Identify when workshops/trainings are needed based off feedback received.
8) Communicate with consultants about tends identified and problems in the family teaching homes.
9) Schedule on going trainings and workshops for staff.
10) Communicate to HR when surveys are needed to be sent out for feedback and to whom those need to be sent.
11) Ensure that requirements are met regarding annual training.
12) Responsible for submitting the annual Title IV report as well as the training waiver and direct report to the Teaching Family Association, annually.
13) Submits evaluation completion and consultant percentages annually.
14) Support consultants and problem solve issues presented by consultants.
15) Responsible for creating/publishing agenda for HUB meetings.
16) Help to facilitate HUB meetings and monitor side talking.
17) Participate in monthly Program Review meetings; analyze program review data to identify supports needed.
18) Supervises the QIDP and consultants.
19) Possess an understanding of the ICF/ID system in order to effectively oversee the QIDP position.
20) Ensure implementation of the model is ongoing with all staff at Tennessee Family Solutions.
21) Perform Family Teacher interviews with human Resources.
22) Schedule all Pre-service classes with Human Resources.
23) Conduct annual training meeting to discuss progress/feedback.
24) Monitor pre-service trainer evaluations.
25) Provide consultation to level 4 Family Teachers.
26) Enter and monitor outcomes for level 4 Family Teachers.
27) Schedule Town Hall meetings every six months.
28) Analyze and write report /action plan for Family Teacher consumer surveys.
29) Create strategy goals for the Department annually.
30) Communicate any missed appointments with the Staffing Coordinators/Director of Programs.
31) Communicate all missed consultation appointments with the Staffing Coordinators and
Director of Programs.
32) Attends Incident Management Committee meeting weekly.
33) Schedule and facilitate Evaluation Review Committee meeting quarterly.
34) Conduct consultation meetings at least quarterly, send agenda to consultants prior to
35) Accountable for compliance with various federal and state regulations, TFS’ adaptation of the Teaching Family Model, and various TFS policies/procedures.
36) Attends administrative meetings as required by the TFM Director and/or Designee.
37) Responsible for the development of new consultants, evaluators and trainers for TFM.
38) Responsible for Tennessee Family Solution’s Teaching Family Association Triennial Certification process.
39) Behavior exhibits professional attitude, demeanor, and interpersonal skills required by position and company at all times.
40) Other duty as assigned as this specific position evolves.
Must have, at minimum, a high school diploma with some college completed with an emphasis in Psychology and/or Behavioral Sciences desired.
Minimum of one-two years of prior experience in a position of similar scope.
The ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written outlets with professionalism and dignity. May include the use of assisting devices to compensate as needed.
The ability to observe, ask questions, listen actively and give and accept feedback effectively.
Knowledge of computers, specifically Microsoft Word applications.
Flexibility in assigned working hours and duties.
Knowledge of the Teaching Family Model components, techniques, and language.
Time management and follow-up skills are essential with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize a large workload and the possibility of handling several tasks simultaneously.
Ability to work autonomously.