To maintain a professional, pleasant attitude at all times. To be available to help anyone from the admin team and HR Department when needed or asked.
- Able to work minimum 15 hours / maximum 20 hours per week.
- Helps post hiring fliers and signage as needed.
- Drives to ideal locations to help with recruitment efforts.
- Attends job fairs when asked.
- Become familiar with basic hiring criteria needed for each position currently in need of recruitment efforts.
- Helps screen candidates to determine if minimum qualifications are met in order to proceed with hiring process.
- Tracks work flow in an organized manner.
- Possess extreme professional social skills and enjoys interacting with people.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position: Administrative Assistant Position Qualifications:
- High School diploma, and some college preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility in assigned working hours
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written mediums at all levels
- Ability to observe, ask questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively
- A high energy level, adaptability, assertiveness, patience and ability to work in a team environment
- Time management and follow-up skills with ability to plan, organize and prioritize a large workload; and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Operation of a motor vehicle is required which includes: proof of a current, valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal background check as well as a Motor vehicle records review.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively with others through verbal and written mediums. May include the use of assisting devices to compensate
- Organize and compile information from external and internal sources.
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.