To assure the agency is operating efficiently at all administrative levels; and to ensure that the agency protects
and affirms the rights of the individuals served by creating a working climate that is staff supportive using the tenants of the Teaching-Family Model (TFM) of care.
- Assures that files for admin and client functions are in order per their caseload. Provides leadership in the organizing of the paper work of the agency as directed.
- Work cooperatively with all departments, staff, and individuals served communicating accurate information to others in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Works cooperatively to assure that the PO, Client Financials, and Escrow Account petty cash systems are implemented timely and per policy per her caseload
- Works cooperatively with other staff and Office Mgr. to assure that the time keeping system and payroll functions for all staff are accurate and in order as needed.
- Helps coordinates various agency and administrative staff activities/ parties.
- Handles all agency/outside agency travel reservations as well as lodging and air fare if needed.
- Writes escrow checks when needed for individuals and any operating acct checks when needed.
- Help keep second floor neat and clean and workroom free of debris and clutter on counters.
- Behavior exhibits professional attitude, demeanor, and interpersonal skills required by position and company.
- Maintains current certificate of insurance for all vendors used by TFS as directed or required.
- Will operate as back up to the front desk when needed
- Responsible for Clinic appointment scheduling.
- Handles aspects of Social Security, including deposits, correspondence and speaking directly to a Social Security representative when needed.
- Maintain and order clinic supplies
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Some college preferred
- Knowledge of computers with extensive amounts of word processing and data entry are required
- Some accounting and payroll experience and/or knowledge
- Ability to recognize natural teaching opportunities and act upon them
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility in assigned working hours
- Ability to communicate through verbal and written mediums
- Ability to observe, ask questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively
- A high energy level, adaptability, assertiveness patience and ability to work in a team environment
- Time management and follow-up skills with ability to plan, organize and prioritize a large workload; and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively with others through verbal and written mediums. May include the use of assisting devices to compensate
- Organize and compile information from external and internal sources
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal customers and staff