To provide Nursing case management services and supervision designed
to improve individual quality of life for individuals with Developmental Disabilities and to provide oversight to all ICF and Medical Residential Facilities as the Director of Nursing (DON).
- Assures that files for admin and client functions are in order. Provides leadership in the organizing of the paper work of the agency as directed.
- Work cooperatively with all departments, staff, and individuals served communicating accurate information to others in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Works cooperatively to assure that the PO, Client Financials, and Escrow Account petty cash systems are implemented timely and per policy.
- Works cooperatively with other staff to assure that the time keeping system and payroll functions for all staff are accurate and in order.
- Works cooperatively with the Human Resources Department in assisting with screening and interviewing applicants as directed as well as other assignments as needed or requested.
- Coordinates various agency and administrative staff activities.
- Behavior exhibits professional attitude, demeanor, and interpersonal skills required by position and company.
- Maintains current certificate of insurance for all vendors used by TFS as directed or required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Some college preferred
- Knowledge of computers with extensive amounts of word processing and data entry are required
- Some accounting and payroll experience and/or knowledge
- Ability to recognize natural teaching opportunities and act upon them