To assure the agency is operating efficiently at all administrative levels; and to ensure that the agency protects and affirms the rights of the individuals served by creating a working climate that is staff supportive using the tenants of the Teaching-Family Model (TFM) of care.
- Manages the deposits for individual accounts and enters SSI for Earned Income recipients into spreadsheets maintained for them.
- Communicates with Social Security employees as well as TFS Admin staff, and Eideitik, etc., to coordinate efficient service delivery and supports.
- Monitors and provides specific feedback regarding high account balances, completes Representative Payee applications, reports gross monthly earnings to Social Security for individuals supported who earn income and receive SSI, and completes follow ups for assigned tasks, etc.
- Prepares, balances corresponding spreadsheets, and files Rep Payee Reports in a timely manner.
- Uploads various documentation into PHS; ISPs, Therapy docs, etc.
- Complies with various federal and state regulations, TFS’ adaptation of the Teaching Family model, and TFS policies/procedures.
- Behavior exhibits professional attitude, demeanor, and interpersonal skills required by position and company.
- Serves as backup to the front desk staff as needed.
- Manages monthly client financial caseload of up to three homes.
- Oversees obtaining timely consents and auditing for compliance for Human Rights Committee.
- Other duties as assigned, such as preparing and mailing annual Parent/Guardian surveys timely and trending results.